Thursday, November 18, 2010

Insomnia

As I cannot sleep and everybody in my vicinity is doing that I write. I listen to faithless and write. I wanted to do so all day long. And to be sincere never wanted to find the time to. I wished that all these thoughts will go away...drift away in silence as a neglected sons coffin rolls out of a family`s life. But it haunts me(wouldn`t really care if it would let me sleep).Hell here it comes.
There is a promise one can`t ever break. A promise of love. If you truly love someone in your childhood, teenage years or even as an adult it will last till your last breath. I`ve seen this countless times. As a child I noticed that some ladies have an odd way of looking at my father. I did not know then why had they been so kind, and loving. Because of love. And there is even more to it. I saw that very same look quite a few times when I was with my grandfather. After sixty years or so those ladies have "the look" and he has "the look" and they chit-chat about daily nothings, doesn`t matter...it really does not because they have "the look". And even if one sometimes says nasty things, and detests the other, if love really existed the as the years pass "the look" shall make its appearance and thus the promise is kept. Not in wild tear-off-my-clothes way. But in a much much more subtle, refined and LASTING way. "the look"
P.S.: I love you
I hope I can sleep now...

No comments: