Monday, August 18, 2008

False positive

It was a party,
I was naughty,
He stepped towards me,
He KNEW me,
I liked him,
we ditched the party,
went to another,
I KNEW nobody,
we got separated,
He got drunk,
They said He didn`t want to,
They said He liked me,
I BELIEVED Them,
drove Him home,
put Him asleep,
went home,
started DREAMING,
started LOVING,
fell asleep,
woke up,
went to work,
remembered Him,
called Him,
He said He was busy,
He said He was grateful,
He said He was sorry,
He said He wants to meet me,
I just couldn`t wait,
I was DAYDREAMING,
DREAMED about us,
I couldn`t wait,
went to have lunch,
I wasn`t in this world,
He was in my every thought,
got to the cafe,
I was SURE he LOVES me,
sat down,
waited,
ordered a late,
and then HE stepped in,
started to chat,
I KNEW then He loved me,
I just waited for him,
He didn`t make his move,
I wanted to do something,
I wanted Him
and then He presented His GIRLFRIEND.

No comments: