Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The prisoners of I

It is said that democracy, in it`s purest state, is plain stupid because it abides any view, literally any view, even those which aim it`s destruction. And on the other hand is society. That egotistic machine that destroys itself whilst keeping the appearance that everything is jolly and we are all so happy. Now, I know it`s harsh to make this statement in the introduction but I like cutting to the chase.
So this is what I see:
1. modern society implies a bunch of rules which aren`t quite fit for the XXI. century because they are old-school (FTW!) and which cannot be kept under, well let`s say "artificial" circumstances, such as on the phone, video conferences and instant messaging. These things put a 6 feet thick wall of sh*t between you and the person who you happen to be conversing with.
2. society never really cares about you, or your opinions. The thing which is of utmost importance what are others thinking about you! Superficiality in its finest...I mean why should I give a rats ass about A or Bs opinion if I don`t even know them, not speaking of the circumstance in which I don`t even like them. And most probably you are like: ohh dude, don`t care that`s it. I do that, but there may be, and most probably there is a C who cares...and hence you have a handicap if you aren`t socially acceptable.
3. the old-school rules aren`t that good either, I think, like they impose a status and a lot of other things which impede the free flow of thought, feelings. Under a lot of other things I mean common sense. You are nice, because that is nice, I really like to be nice, sometimes but when I want to shout out: OK SHUT UP! why can`t I? Because it isn`t polite.
and thus we wind up eating crap on a silver plate. And we think we alone can manage all of it. Because this raging machine implies that you are alone! why? I have people around me, nice people, really awesome people, but society breaks us apart, kinda, but I guess what`s strong should last, the jungle rule as a cornerstone of civilization...and still I, why I again and again I, starting to hate it...and I(god why this word again?) want to use we! want to be as ants, a common, great intellect which still accepts individuals...but sadly what I am is the prisoner of I...


sadly whilst I wrote this, trying to break away from society and all its groups I was a non-conformist, probably a nihilist and something like an anarchist. But i`m none of those...I`m just fucked.
But hey, haters gonna hate.

No comments: