Sunday, March 6, 2011

How immensely fucked up can a human life get? The constant strain of life and death, both undeniebly present in any given existence, and none can be defined. And of course the concept of love; some say love is not enough, I say, believe and think, that love is enough if the lovers are only preoccupied by love itself and exclude the factors that this wretched and wile world supplies them with. But maybe I`ll elaborate another time. This time it`s about the other two.
The one that is constantly looming, and the other which is reoccurring all the time. And mostly that sadistic pleasure which is called parenting. Parents love their children, most of the time, and this we can refer to as a fact. But why? I think it`s their selfcentredness. Every soul has uncertainties, equations that cannot be solved, stuff that cannot be sorted, and when the infant arrives, the parents realize that they have obtained a thing which is perfectly dependant on them. And that calms them down, reassures them; gives that new kick-start to their life, a reason to fight, go on and further similar ideas. One of such ideas is hope: of a better future, a better world. And each new-born with it`s purity and infinite potential is expected to obtain that. Does anyone now of a case of success? Because I don`t think I do. Hence the sadism.
And this leads us to my other subject. Death. The magnific, the one spell that instantly solves the problems of this world, and of other worlds I have no knowledge. Have you ever sat besides a dying person? I did. I felt the turmoil, the will to live and still the sublime presence of something beyond description. A thing which will certainly have the last word in any argument. And that unconscious desire to yield to the subtelty of it. And finally doing so.
And now, at the end, I have no idea whatsoever why did I write this. But it felt good. I hope you`ll like it.

No comments: