Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sensless ladykiller?Misunderstood lovebird?

I`m really interested in you folks opinion. I can clearly state that I did not heed Jackson`s advice("People always told me be careful of what you do /And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts"). Okay...it isn`t his advice :-))...But the essence is that I really did some bad stuff...caused a few(maybe more then a few[i can`t really decide on the number because of my overdeveloped ego])heartbreaks but dudes and dudesses look at this problem from my point of view...for only a second. I loved each and every of my girlfriends. Really, no double-crossing, not this time :-). I fell for them in a matter of days and then....nothing. The emptyness, the abyss inside took over. Well that`s not exactly true for every case but nevermind. Back to the subject. Don`t misunderstand me i`m not saying it`s them gals fault. No, it`s most probably my idiocy. But still...can I be condamned for this hole inside longing for love? Knowing this answer my question(title).

2 comments:

Lea D said...

Hey there! Firstly, thanx for following my blog :D. About your post here...well, I think the reason you always get bored of your girlfriends sooner or later is because you fill that hole inside you with the wrong thing. Now, you might know where I'm getting at... I think you should fill that hole with God. And I think the more you reject him the more unhappy you'll become. But please, when you'll feel like there's no way out of problems and stuff, well, just give Him a chance. I have a feeling you won't regret it... Anyway... I hope you'll be happy. And in a cool way ( not the way you described up there :P ) Piiisz! :)>-

Anonymous said...

sajnalatos ha igy erzel.
persze igaz ami igaz, nem lehet mindenkiert ego szerelmet erezni es elvarni, hogy orokke tartson, de az sem koser ha egy-ket het utan mar uresnek erzed magad, .. minden kapcsolatodban.
valaszt keresel egy olyan kerdesre amire csak te adhatod meg a valaszt.
gondolkozz el azon, hogy mi a kozos minden kapcsolatodban [rajtad kivul xd] es gyere ra arra, hogy mi a gond. minnel hamarabb annal jobb, mert [habar en nem ismerlek annyira] ugy lattam, nem egyszer, hogy van kivel boldognak lenned, mivel mindig talalsz egy buta kisleanyt aki meg elhiszi, hogy tudod szeretni. ne add fel, mert az ido es az elet a te oldaladon van, csak tudd ertekelni oket.

If things are not as you wish, wish them as they are.

yours truly,
N.A.